Thursday, January 11, 2007

Lexicon Entertainment interview

 

A portion of C3 interview with Glory Days 2 developer Lexicon Entertainment…

Cubed³
: Can you please tell our readers a little more about yourself and your role in the company? Also, how large is the team working on Glory Days 2?

Oliver Denis: Hello, I’m Olivier Denis and I am the creator of Glory Days2. Actually, hundreds of people have helped me in the creation of Glory Days2. We really took time to read journalists and public comments before developing this second opus. More concretely, Raphael Gesqua, in particular recognized for his music for Motoracer and Fade to Black (and Flashback, and can’t quote them all as there are too many) will work on the music for this game. I also working with a comic author, Julien Rolland, who knew perfectly how to adapt the very strong character of each pilot.

Beyond that, I have the friendly assistance of Christophe Kohler, Frederic Brutin, and George-Henri Portefait. For the rest, I guess we could say that we like to work day and night. ;) Ultimately, I’ve attached more and more importance to remain a very small team in particular to respect the final quality of my game. I work on games that I want to play and release them on the market when they are perfectly finished. Glory Days2 is the fruit of more than four years of hard work.

C3: From the recent information released, it seems that Glory Days 2 will use elements from a number of genres. What genre would you say the game predominantly focuses on?

Read the full interview here

Source: Lexicon Entertainment interview
Originally published on Fri, 12 Jan 2007 02:04:09 GMT

No comments: